KEPLER TRACK BOAT & HIKE
This trip allows you to see all the Kepler Track highlights in one day. Join us on a guided trip that includes a scenic jet boat ride, all the transport you need, and a morning tea.
- Departure is at 10:00 am from your Te Anau accommodation – Returning 4:30 pm (an alternative schedule can be arranged).
- We begin with transport by coach to the edge of the Waiau River.
- Followed by the most scenic jet boat ride ever. There is an amazing view around every river bend. See and even cruise through some actual “Lord of the Rings” film locations, possibly spotting some rainbow and brown trout along the way. The ride has a pinch of adrenalin and heaps of natural beauty.
- At the end of the river experience cruising along the stunning Lake Manapouri, potentially without another boat in sight!
- At approximately 12:00 pm you disembark the boat before an amazing morning tea of wonderful date scones, tea and coffee, biscuits and chocolate.
- Our experienced, knowledgeable guide will inform and entertain you as you begin a leisurely guided walk, through native trees such as the towering Beech and even taller Rimu of the Kepler Track. The occasional greetings from friendly Fantails, Bellbirds, Tuis, Tomtits, Finches and Robins will keep your camera clicking.
- The hike concludes at the large suspension bridge at Rainbow Reach where your transport awaits to take you back to Te Anau.
“By combining a scenic jet boat ride and guided walk along the best of the Kepler, we create a truly unique experience for you”
Ray Horrell, Owner
1 Adult: $800
2 Adults: $490 each
3 Adults: $390 each
4+ Adults: $290 each
Child: $150 each
Exclusive and private to your group.
Larger Groups & Charters – price on application
We supply lunch as an optional extra, but you may find that the fresh baking, tea and coffee we supply will be enough to sustain you for the day.
Make sure you bring:
- Sensible footwear
- Water bottle
- Camera (charged)
- Rain coat
- Lunch, if required